Ministry of the environment government of japan
contact sitemap Japanese
Top What's PRTR Get PRTR data substances Laws Regulations Documents(Resources) Related links
MOE Home > Health&Chemicals > PRTR information plaza Japan > Background to Japanese PRTR > What must be reported?
PRTR information plaza Japan logo
Background to Japanese PRTR
Overview of the PRTR system
PRTR substances
Who reports to the PRTR?
What must be reported?
Estimated releases outside notification
What must be reported?

Each facility shall calculate and confirm the amount according to the following categories:


Released amounts
Releases to air
Releases to public water bodies
Releases to the land (on-site)
Landfill disposal on site
sky image
water image
soil image

Transferred amounts
Transfers to sewage
Transfers to off-site
 Previous  Next


Ministry of the Environment Government of Japan
Godochosha No. 5, Kasumigaseki 1-2-2, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8975, Japan.
Tel: +81-(0)3-3581-3351 E-mail:
>>Location (Map)
Privacy Policy | Copyright / Link |