For Exporters / Importers

If you plan to export hazardous wastes to Japan or import those wastes from Japan under the Basel Convention, please advise your Japanese counterparts to see the website (Japanese) and consult the Regional Environmental Offices of Ministry of the Environment (MOE) ahead of any transactions.

Application for Export/Import



Precaution for filling in the Basel Notification document for Japan[PDF 664KB]